Are you looking for an easy to sue software that will help in restoring audio and improve its quality? Do you want to have an audio editing software installed on your computer that will help in creating clearer and better sounding audio files? Wavelab is an audio editing and mastering tool that every music buff who loves to edit audio must have in his or her computer.
Why Use Wavelab?
If you have passion for editing audios, re-mastering audio files or love podcast creation, then Wavelab is the best personalized audio editing tool to have on your computer. It will do all these jobs neatly and in a perfect way. There are many quality tools on offer from this software that will help in restoring the quality of old audio recordings. There are many editing and analyzing tools on offer in this software that will make Audio Restoration a breezy job. This tool will help in speeding up your workflow as it offers multi-track audio editing option.
- The transport panel feature helps you to easily and quickly navigate through the project.
- Auto-replay mode so that the tool starts the playback just after the edit has been completed.
- All the plug-ins and inserted tracks can be easily accessed from the plug-in chain window.
- File formats like CART, ID3 v2, etc. have metadata support.
- Batch processing and user preset options.
- Total audio editing and mastering software that is tailor made for home studio owners, radio freelancers and budding musicians.
- Very quick and precise editing operations can be done using the 16 bit float waveform zooming.
- The quality of the audio recordings is greatly enhanced using the Studio grade brickwall limiter and tube compressor feature.
- DeNoiser, Declicker and DeBuzzer to remove background noise, clicks and crackles and humming noises respectively.
- Easy toggle between the recorded signal and the playback signal.
- Quick and fast help system so that you get faster answers.
- Advanced editing tool set for better audio editing and high resolution zooming to support quick editing.
- Option to make four insert effects in one audio file.
Wavelab is a very good audio restoration and editing application that offers a host of features to make audio editing a simple task even for novice users. You will be able to easily analyze, record, batch process and master the audio files and then convert the recorded audio files into the desired formats easily.
Changes on the new version:
The creation of Spectrometer snapshots is now possible.
A range selection in the Audiofile workspace can now be done using key commands (shift + arrow right/left).
A range selection within a waveform can now be done using key commands (shift + page up/down).
Wavelab Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!